Windsurf is a fantastic sport and represents the perfect combination of technique and sensibility!
For this reason KTS40, following the didactic-methodical lines of VDWS, has developed a training path in which the student is stimulated to develop their skills tactile and perceptive that, coupled with theoretical moments, will help him to better understand the technique. All this will guarantee a fast and fun learning that minimizes physical and mental effort.
The KTS40WindRevolution center, a member of the VDWS, can issue the VDWS patents.The VDWS Base License certifies your skills internationally. This will allow you to rent windsurf equipment all over the world. This license documents your sporting path in a clear and simple way. Even those who have already practiced windsurfing for years, have the opportunity to achieve this certification.
1. A staff of experienced VDWS certified professionals.
2. Didactics and methodology perfected over the years.
3. Days and times of flexible courses.
4. Use of educational manuals with clear photographs.
5. Materials suitable for the purpose to facilitate learning.
6. Video footage, made during the lesson, useful for analyzing and understanding the aspects to be improved.
7. Ideal spot for beginners, with a large area of shallow water and protected even in case of strong Breva.
8. Use of inflatable boat, which allows you to easily get outside the bay where the wind is stronger and more constant.
9. Use of radio helmets.
10. An educational program designed specifically for children aged 5 to 8 years.
PROMO GROUPS OF 3 PEOPLE. Groups of at least three people who buy the same number of lessons and will use it on the same dates will have an additional 30% discount.
PROMO MIDWEEK. Book your lessons from Monday to Friday at a discounted price of 20%.
For our younger pupils the technical and theoretical part will be transmitted in the form of play by adopting methods that are more suited to their age. These methodologies will guarantee a constant level of attention throughout the duration of the lesson. For more information please contact us.