A video to learn the correct procedure to arm the kite in anticipation of a boat trip with KTS40
Below, step by step, the steps for the correct technique to arm the kite:
- Spread the kite with the struts facing upwards.
- Put the bridles of the kite “clear”.
- Spread the lines and position the bar with the “red on the left”.
- Connect the lines to the bridles.
Bring the kite tips to the center.
- Roll the kite from the ends towards the center.
- Fold the kite in three parts starting from the leading edge.
- Put the kite back in the bag.
- Rest the chicken loop on the bar.
- Roll the lines around the bar.
- Lock the lines on the bar.
- Insert the bar into the bag with the side of the bar where the lines “enter” upwards.
- Close the bag zipper to prevent the bar from coming out.