Gliding on the water from the power of a kite is a unique experience which is now within the reach of many. KTS40 wants and can be your partner in this new learning experience. A clear training course with content and objectives will guarantee a quick and safe learning for both beginners and experienced persons. Discover this exciting sport with KTS40.
Although kitesurfing is now known by many it still seems to present dark sides. In this article you will find all the answers to the following questions:
- Is kitesurfing physically challenging?
- Is kitesurfing dangerous?
- At what age can you start and for how long can you learn and practise this sport?
- Why choose to learn on a lake rather than in the sea?
- How long does it take to become a self-kiter?
- What’s the biggest obstacle I have to overcome if I want to be a kiter?
- Will I be able to become a kiter?
- Is kitesurfing gear expensive?
- How do I decide on what equipment I need?
- A team of certified professionals IKO and VDWS.
- Theories and Didactic Videos which ensure complete and thorough awareness of what you will then put into practice in water.
- A simulator that allows you to try on land sensations and techniques that will be repeated in the water.
- Use of the latest materials that guarantee maximum security and facilitate learning compared to outdated equipment.
- Individual practical lessons.
- First assisted practical lessons (the instructor in the water with the student) to ensure maximum safety and optimized learning time.
- Use of latest radio helmets, ensuring a clear and fluid communication instructor – student.
- Video recording, made during the lesson, useful for analysing and understanding the aspects to be improved.
Everything here is cool, organised and fun. I choose this place because of position and helpfulness whilst I was looking for a school to learn kitesurf. This isn’t the first one I try but it’s the one that until now has struck me as the best. Firstly, Corrado, owner and teacher, was very obliging and helpful. Secondly he will follow you in the water to show and explain and this is great since this isn’t something I was used to but it’s also of huge help. Also it’s located inside a camping which makes it a great place for whoever wants to have a nice vacation but also do cool things. There are showers and bathrooms. I would also say that it’s great for both Italians or tourists since you’ll se everyone having fun. Would highly recommend 5+ Facebook 19-06-2017David R. Spaterna
The KTS40WindRevolution center, affiliated to VDWS, can issue VDWS patents. The VDWS Base License certifies your skills internationally. This will allow you to rent kitesurf equipment all over the world. This license documents in clear and simple way your sporting path and the hours of practice carried out under supervision. Even those who have already been practicing kitesurfing for years, have the opportunity to obtain this certification.
PROMO GROUPS OF 3 PEOPLE. Groups of at least three people who will buy the same number of lessons and will use it on the same dates will have an additional 10% discount
Our didactic pathScroll with the red arrows below ... find the course that's right for you ...
Do you need help?
Do you want to be contacted?
Put your phone number and we will contact you to help