The information is prepared and updated by ASD KTS40WindRevolution, the operator of the website and owner of the processing of personal data connected to it, with registered office in via Vecchi 159 Serramazzoni, 41028 Modena (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can contact the same addresses to exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and to request an updated list of the designated Data Processors.
What are cookies
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that the sites visited by users send to their terminals where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits (more information about cookies: http: // it. wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie).
There are various types of cookies, with different characteristics. Cookies can be classified, first of all, as: session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.); persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the device, continuing to operate even after the browser is closed and until a certain period of time has elapsed; first-party cookies or cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing; third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third party).
The cookies installed on this site respond to different purposes, have unique characteristics and can be used by both the site owner and third parties. The interested party can always disable the operation of these applications but their deactivation could compromise all or part of the navigation on the site.
Below are the information on cookies installed through this site (technical and third-party) and the necessary instructions on how to manage preferences regarding them.
During navigation on the pages of this site will be installed on the user’s device and, in particular, in the navigation browser some “technical” cookies falling into the following categories:
– navigation cookies, by means of which you can save your browsing preferences and optimize the User’s browsing experience (using anonymous data);
– Cookie analytics, by means of which we acquire statistical information about the browsing modes of the Users. This information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form.
Below are the technical cookies activated on the site with some related information:
– asp.net_SessionId: System cookies necessary for maintaining the user session. Expires at the end of the session;
– CookieConsent: cookie that registers consent to the reading of the banner.
– utma *: is a persistent cookie with a two-year expiration. The information collected is sent to Google’s servers every time you open a page with the tracking code and are used to calculate, among other things, the visitor’s recency and the time since the last visit;
– utmb *: this cookie stores when the user has uploaded the site. In combination with the cookie __utmc this cookie can give information on the duration of the user’s visit. Session cookies;
– utmc *: this cookie contains information on when the user leaves the site. In combination with the cookie __utmb this cookie gives information on the duration of the visit. Duration of activation: 30 minutes;
-utmz *: contains information on which site the user has visited before arriving on the site in question. It can collect information about the search engine and the words of rice