The course is held by qualified instructors who all have IKO and VDWS certificates and it is divided into 2 parts. The theory lesson lasts about two hour and includes use of multimedia and videos to illustrate the exercises that are later carried out in water.
The individual practical lesson lasts approximately one hour and makes use of radio elmet.
Consolidated experience has dictated the length of the lesson in water an hour is the physical and mental limit for efficient and effective learning.
In collaboration with Best Kiteboarding and Prolimit, KTS40 supplies all the equipment free of charge for the whole duration of the course.
During the months when the water is colder, the school also provides drysuits, footwear and neoprene gloves.
Morning theory: 2 hrs
- Down looping the kite.
- Management of kite drag during down loop with the board upwind.
Afternoon practice: 1 hrs
- Simulating down loop without the board.
- Changing direction with a down loop turn.
- Changing direction from heel-side to toe-side with a down loop turn.
- Changing direction from toe-side to heel-side with a down loop turn.
Can we help you?
Put your phone number and we will contact you to help